I received the master’s degree in computer science and telecommunications in 2014 at the Mohammed University in Rabat-Morocco, and the PhD degree in machine learning applied to remote sensing in 2018 from the University of Western Brittany-France. From 2017 to 2019, I was a Temporary Lecturer and Research Assistant (ATER) at the University of Haute Alsace-France. Since Septembre 2019, I am an associate professor on computer science at Yncréa Ouest/ISEN Nantes-France. My research interests include data science, machine learning, remote sensing, image processing and are conducted in L@bISEN – Yncréa Ouest/AI-ED Departement/VISION-AD Team
- [May 2020] Phd position on 3D point cloud segmentation
- [March 2020] Our journal paper entitled “Multivariate Copula Statistical Model and Weighted Sparse Classification for Radar Image Target Recognition” has been accepted on Elsevier Computers & Electrical Engineering
- [December 2019] Simohamed Hdafa starts a PhD thesis, working on image captionning using deep learning. He is co-supervised with Maher Jridi (Yncréa Ouest/ISEN Nantes, France) and Mohammed EL Hassouni (Mohammed V University, Morocco).
- [September 2019] New position : Associate Professor at Yncréa Ouest/ISEN Nantes, France
- [03 December 2018] I successfully defended my PhD thesis !